INTEGRATED PACKAGING MACHINERY IS A PROGRESSIVE COMPANY
IPM is a progressive, employee-owned company in Rockford, Michigan. We offer Medical, Dental and Life Insurances, Short/Long Term Disability, Flex Spending, Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(k), and an ESOP. Please see our current list of open career opportunities below and click to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
Master Scheduler/Planner (MSP)
The Master Scheduler/Planner (MSP) is responsible for the successful coordination of IPM’s projects and the management of their interdependencies. This position is responsible for developing and administering programs that establish standardized practices, allow for the monitoring of project schedules, improve project communication, and improve productivity and efficiency. The MSP works with internal stakeholders, such as Department and Project Managers, to ensure that requiredproject tasks are identified and completed on time and in accordance with the IPM Project Road Map.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop the company schedule. Maintain and communicate this high level schedule incorporating both installation and internal production requirements
- Develop project tracking and capacity metrics to improve project scheduling
- Assess new opportunities and make recommendations on resource constraints and project prioritization
- Create awareness of all tasks required for successful project completion and the interdependencies among them
- Collaborate with Department and Project Managers on project communication and updates
- Identify, flag and communicate potential issues that may impact project timeline, quality or completion
- Confirm completion of key milestones and progression through phases of the IPM Project Road Map
- Analyze data and make recommendations for process improvements
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Consistent commitment to Safety standards
- Highly detail oriented
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Ability to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Solid judgment in decision making
- Strong interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to comfortably communicate at all levels in the organization
- Ability to influence and drive an agenda across the Company
- Possess a complete understanding of project phases and requirements
- Ability to think critically, using logic and reasoning, to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Business-related Bachelor of Arts or Science degree
- 3-5 years leadership experience preferred
- 3-5 years project management experience preferred
We are looking for an experienced Licensed Journeyman Electrician to join our team. We are an OEM Machine builder and this job includes all aspects of this specific area of electrical trade including panel wiring, machine installations, and troubleshooting. Your job will involve an interesting mix of travel for installations and shop work.
As the ideal candidate you will be experienced in various work environments and maintain both a professional appearance and a positive attitude within our group. As an experienced and talented individual, you will have great attention to detail and maintain a highly organized work space. Your ability to communicate well with customers, engineers and other associates sets you apart.
We provide a great atmosphere with a positive work environment in a growing and dynamic company. We are dedicated to you as a person and offer many opportunities to grow, learn and excel. There are many avenues for career advancement and continued training which we encourage you to take advantage of. Our company is based on a set of principles which allow for an excellent balance of work and home life.
We offer a generous compensation package with many extra benefits including Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k with match, Extended Holidays and many others.
- Wire machinery following detailed electrical prints.
- Interact with customer, engineers and others to ensure an acceptable high-quality installation.
- Install and test safety equipment. (e.g. emergency stop circuits, light curtains etc.)
- Install wiring in a workmanship-like manner ensuring a clean neat and safe environment.
- Assist Engineers in commissioning new machine installations.
- Perform effective troubleshooting, identify malfunctions and repair or replace equipment.
- Proven experience as a Machine Wiring Electrician.
- Experience in industrial electrical systems
- Excellent blueprint reading skills.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Excellent physical condition with the desire and ability to perform required tasks.
- Ability to travel for up to two weeks at a time.
- Valid Journeyman’s license.