Case Packing Solutions
Are you looking for a packaging solution for your business that will provide accuracy, speed and flexibility to your operations? Integrated Packaging Machinery provides custom-built case packing systems that will help improve your business’ effectiveness and efficiency.
What is Case Packing?
Case packers allow products andinto grooved cases that are unlined or lined. These systems provide the business with a precise, programmable solution to a repetitive packing task. Continue reading below to check out the different types of robotic case packing we offer!
Providing Accuracy, Speed & Flexibility
Each system can be customized to meet your individual case packing needs with unique end of arm tooling designed and built specifically for your products.Request A Quote
Benefits of Robotic Case Packing
An IPM case packer can accommodate a wide range of sizes and product types while helping achieve operational efficiencies. Case packing equipment provides gentle handling solutions that protect the integrity of your product or package. Some additional benefits of custom-built case packing machinery includes:
- Adjustable pick and place positions
- Saving money on reduced labor costs
- Capable of using floor space more efficiently
- Accommodate a wide range of sizes and product types
- Systems are flexible, precise, programmable and portable
- Allows products to be stacked or placed on the conveyor upright, inverted, or horizontally
- Products can be automatically registered for packing while still protecting package graphics
Types of Robotic Case Packing
VERSAPAK A SERIES
High-Speed, Pick and Place Packing
- Servo control for every motion
- Small footprint with flexible design
- Five-minute tool-less changeovers
- Patented Motion Path Technology
- Multiple infeed systems
VERSAPAK G SERIES
Pick & Place Packing Offers Superior Product Control Over Drop Packing
- High speed, heavy payload, and robotic precision
- Provides dual servo, high-speed indexing, and adjustable flight spacing
- VersaPak and VersaTrak System provides ultimate flexibility
VERSAPAK HV SERIES
Pick & Place Packing Works Horizontally or Vertically
- Servo control for product handling at high speeds
- Tilted magazine bottom for stability
- Simple Vertical – Horizontal change-over
- VersaTrak system helps eliminate downtime
Why Choose IPM?
By utilizing a unique end of arm tooling designed and built specifically for your products, Integrated Packaging Machinery can design and build a case packer that is customized to meet individual needs. Our IPM case packers maintains constant contact with your products for true “positive” placement and control that is superior to traditional drop packing. If you are interested in learning more about robotic case packing, contact us today at (616) 531-7758 for more information or fill out our online form to request a quote.